Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

GERRI GRANGER AND HER SASSY DISCO RE-MAKES

Bob Crewe was the man behind this double A side disco 12" in 1975. A superb example of N.Y. style orchestrated disco.  Both Sides of the twelve inch

Gerri Granger's delivery certainly didn't disappoint.
It has remained a highly coveted item on Ebay for all the years I've been involved with selling on there. I sold both my copies. But I'd have to say it's one of those items that leaves a little pit in my stomach if I think too hard. This sassy record is for me the definition of all that's right about disco music.
She does some background vocals on Lenny Williams tasty l.p. from 1977 Choosing You but otherwise she sort of disappeared.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible! many thanks for this post....