Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2015

Felli's italo disco gem DIAMOND IN THE NIGHT

Refreshed links by request.  One of my favorite's of all time of the genre.
Felli's debut single Diamond in the Night was released on DiscoMagic Records in 1983.
DIAMOND IN THE NIGHT
INSTRUMENTAL SIDE
It's extremely valuable so I hope you enjoy the .wav that I'm providing for you here.  I've never had a copy of this 12" myself.
His follow-ups didn't have the impact of Diamond.  You can check out what he's up to.  He has a facebook page and a you tube channel.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the link is dead, can you upload again

Matt said...

Thank you Michael! Fantastic blog.

ExpatMichael said...

Thanks! Click on the ads. Google gives me pennies. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.