Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2013

ONLY ONE by PAUL FABER ultra rare italo disco

1988 it was quite late in the italo disco game but Only One is clearly italo disco all the way.  This 1988 release on Italy's Cruisin' records is worth a couple hundred dollars if you can even find a copy.  Oh the rabid italo disco collector.  A man after my own heart.

ONLY ONE DOWNLOAD
The only other Paul Faber release I know of is his 1984 dance single Happy Music that was released on Italy's Poker Records and is listed as a duet with Ray Allen.

5 comments:

Gary B said...

Can you please re-upload this one? Thanks a lot!

ExpatMichael said...

It's o.k. now. Please remember to click on my ads. THANKS

Gary B. said...

thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Hello,

Could you upload the whole album of Paul Faber ‎– Only One in wav, flac or ape format?
I prefer listening to italo disco in lossless format.
If possible, thanks in advance.

Gabriel

ExpatMichael said...

I never had the whole album.