Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2014

WOMAN AND CAR STEVE DOESN'T DRIVE ITALO DISCO MAGIC!!!

As long as there are italo disco gems like this that remain obscure I will be THEEEEE italo disco freak.  What can I say other then it's simple italo disco perfection.  What would you expect from 1983?  Even a mediocre italo disco release from 1983 astounds.



D.I.D records was another one of those solid labels like Baby and American and DiscoMagic.  When you see something on this label grab first and then listen I can almost guarantee you're gonna enjoy if you're an italo disco freak like me!  I KNOW YOU WANNA HEAR IT
But then again I might just give it to you here in a high quality mp3.
Click on my ads guys.  Thanks for reading.  Do join the Facebook networked blogs page on the right.  You'll get all my posts as soon as I write 'em.

No comments: