Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2016

ENDGAMES from SCOTLAND

ENDGAMES were formed in 1980 in Glasgow, Scotland and put out a few synth pop records.  Several of these have become quite collectible and sound great even today.  In my zip I'm going to give you a couple of my favorites both from 1983, Love Cares and Ecstasy.  I can't stop listening to Ecstasy.  It has just about all the elements I love in a dance song.


Waiting for Another Chance from their 1983 l.p. Building Beauty was a big hit in Germany breaking the Top 30 while Miracle in my Heart the b side of the delicious Ecstasy was later sampled by Heavy D.



If you haven't heard them I suggest you get their two album Building Beauty and Natural.  You should find plenty to enjoy.
First, Last for Everything from 1982 is probably their biggest classic and a real seminal electronic dance song that went on to be a WBMX classic spun by greats like Frankie Knuckles.

1 comment:

Φ said...

Been lookin' for the Centurion Mix for a while! Peace and blessings