Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CLOSING NIGHT AT THE SAINT, TERRY SHERMAN'S SET MAY 1988


What a treat to be able to post this since Terry Sherman and Mark Thomas were the best of friends.  Terry's set from the closing night of The Saint Midnight to 4 AM May 9, 1988  Thank you Michael Lott for your fabulous PodOmatic.

Monday May 9, 1988 12 MN-4 AM pt 1 of Terry Sherman's Saint Closing Set:
Track List:
The Dream: Irene Cara
What a Night: Terri Iten
Fire in My Heart: Madleen Kane
Say it Again: Santana
Without Your Love: Cut Glass
I Cant Take It: Janet Wright
All Systems Go: Donna Summer
I Can Fly: Rainey
Let Me Take You Dancing: Bryan Adams
I Hear Thunder: Seventh Avenue
Magic Nights: Zarathustra
All I Need is A Miracle: Mike and the Mechanics
All I Need is a Miracle (cont): Mike and the Mechanics 
My Pretty Woman: Cliff Richard 
Why is it So Hard: Talk Talk 
Stormy Weather: Viola Wills 
Bac k to You: Crystal in the Pink 
Love is in You: Nightlife Unlimited 
Love is in the Air(Instrumental): Martin Stevens 
The Heart to Break the Heart: France Joli 
Memory: Menage
Could This Be Magic: Donna Summer 
Never Ending Story: Limahl 
Love in the Night: V.H.F. 
Love in the Shadows: E.G. Dailey 
Take It Slowly: Nancy Martinez 
Precious Lives: The Five Sinners 
Sweet Conversation: John Sauli 
Evergreen: HaZell Dean 
High Above the Clouds: Narada Michael Walden 
I Can Hear Your Heartbeat: Chris Rea 
Endless Road: Time Bandits
Endless Road (cont): Time Bandits 
If I Love You: Pete W. Wylie 
Life Dance: Sonia Belolo 
You Can: Madleen Kane 
Take My Heart Away: Gillian Lane 
Tonight: Marlene: Ricci 
Someday We Will Be Together: Diana Ross and the Supremes 
Maybe It Was Magic: Agnetha Faltskog 
Closing scene from Camelot: Richard Harris

No comments: