Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

CALL ME LOVE by WALTER GATE another Italo Disco gem from 1983

Refreshed Link

I don't usually offer up a track that is currently listed in my eBay store but I decided to go against the grain this time.  Especially since the mp3 I have is only a 192 and as readers of Disco Vinyl know we only give out high quality mp3's in here. (sold this years ago)


I've mentioned before my obsession with 1983 but I'll tell you once again it was the best year for Italo Disco.  The sheer amount of top-notch Italo is daunting.  Many of which I have never even heard.  The gem I'm spotlighting today Walter Gate's Call me Love is one of them.  Though I had the vinyl up to now I don't think I ever even played it.



Apparently one of the producers is doing EDM now. NATALE BELLOTI
NATALE'S MIXCLOUD


CALL ME LOVE



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, mind re uploading this one? Thanks

ExpatMichael said...

Done

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work . i love italo disco
keep it up my friend . all the Best !