Total Pageviews

Monday, September 25, 2017

STOP and LIVIN' IT UP not your ordinary italo disco tunes...HOLY GRAIL

As I've been writing this blog for almost 10 years now occasionally I go back and re-fresh old links that don't work anymore.  Below are new ones for one of the best double sided Italo classics of all time.9
B.W.H. was an alias for Stefano Zito and Carlo Favili.

Stop and Livin' it Up by B.W.H. were released on House of Music Italy in 1983 and are truly the top of the genre.  Makes me wanna dance!  Another rare thing about this special record is that it is a double A side.  If you've already downloaded this from me before, you're gonna want this new zip trust me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this record! thank you for selecting these. do you DJ anywhere right now? - Tappy

ExpatMichael said...

Not in 2013 I don't.